Note: This page is subject to significant change as the project evolves over time.
- By Registering you are signing up to receive news and updates on the ongoing project that is UNSC Warfare, as well as to gain access to the various areas of the site and to partake in the game.
- You acknowledge that the service offered by UNSC W is free and by signing up, allow us 'the creators' the use of your email address and name so that we may contact you in the future with offers and news regarding the game. If you wish to revoke our ability to do this, please contact us, however in doing so you will also be excluding yourself from the game.
- Monitoring of all signups is constant, and as such if players are found to be signing up that are 'prominent' members of other Halo Community sites may be contacted in regards to 'partnering' up in an effort to link together community sites. By signing up you agree to be contacted.
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
UNSC Warfare Project and Microsoft
- The UNSC Warfare project is a community driven effort to create a browser based game in which Halo Lore can come to life and allow players to experience and fight through the seat of a UNSC Vessel. The game logic is all the work of 'the creators' of the site and the game. All Halo Related content belongs to Microsoft© and is used only to allow others to enjoy the universe. There is no profit made off of the site in relation to the material present, with the only money related to the project being outgoings which are server upkeep and other web costs.
- UNSC Warfare aims to bridge a gap between the communities and offer a high level of enjoyment whilst staying true to the Halo Universe. If you think you can help us accomplish this, by linking your site with ours, giving suggestions or guidance or in any other way, please contact us through our Contact Form.
- Halo © Microsoft Corporation. UNSC Warfare was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" using assets from Halo. It is not endorsed by Microsoft and does not reflect the views or opinions of Microsoft or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Halo. As such, it does not contribute to the official narrative of the fictional universe, if applicable.Link to Rules on Xbox.com
- The development of the game is ongoing and ultimately, nothing is promised to be delivered. We hope that you enjoy the game when it comes however we do ask you to be patient. With no official schedule in place we are not liable for not delivering on times previously though or agreed upon.This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Security and Rules
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without the Owners express written consent and in turn the owner of the franchise, Microsoft.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.